The term ‘IPSOTEK LTD’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Acre House, 11-15 William Road, London, NW1 3ER, United Kingdom. Our company is registered in England and Wales and our registration number is 4272419. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- By using our site you confirm that you accept the terms and that you agree to comply with them.
- By checking the ‘I agree to the Terms and Conditions’ to our contact forms you confirm that you have read, understood and accept the terms and that you agree to comply with them.
- By using our site you confirm that you are agree for us to send marketing communications to you including through email, text message, post and otherwise.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Linking to our site
- You may link to Our Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on Our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to Our Site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of Our Site.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or restrict linking permissions without notice and without having to provide you any reasons for the withdrawal or restriction, which may continue for any period of time.
- The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in Our Acceptable Use Policy (as defined in clause 3 above).
- If you wish to link to or make any use of content on Our Site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.