Ipsotek’s Academy programme equips Channel Partners, Consultants and End-Users with a solid understanding of Video Analytics and Facial Recognition. Ipsotek’s expert trainers run the following courses, available in both English and Arabic:
- Certification Training: Aimed at engineers and maintenance personnel, this 2-3 day course provides a full understanding of Ipsotek capabilities, provides hands-on practice deploying a broad range of solutions, explains advanced trouble shooting, upselling opportunities and limitations, and covers both Video Analytics and Facial Recognition capabilities.
- Sales Training: A half-day course which covers Ipsotek’s capabilities and key differentiators at a high-level and will give sales and technical sales engineers an understanding of the system, what it can and cannot do, and how to sell into key verticals.
- Pre-Sales Training: Aimed at pre-sales engineers who specify projects and work with tender documents. This 1-3 day course explains the often intricate, and all-important, process of correctly specifying Video Analytics and Facial Recognition. The course covers high-level details such as A&E specifications, and low-level matters like camera placement.
- End-User Training: Ipsotek offer bespoke end-user training covering topics such as alarm types, forensic searching, Facial Recognition searching and simple system maintenance.
- Project Specific Training: Ipsotek specialise in complex Video Analytics and Facial Recognition projects and are often asked to provide bespoke training that covers more unusual installations and capabilities, or is suitable for specific types of audiences. If you have a requirement for our team, please get in touch.