As a system integrator and/or provider of Video Management System, PSIM, camera or encoder solutions, the challenge is ensuring the client is equipped with appropriate technology for the best results. Video analytics is often complementary to other technologies and, with the right configuration, provide sophisticated analysis of human and object behaviour that other technologies would find hard to match.
Furthermore, Ipsotek can benefit projects with:
- Analysis of streaming video at the ‘edge’ to ensure prompt alerts while minimising overall infrastructure load
- Provision of server exclusively for video analytics workload for enhanced processing
- Ability to analyse footage from analogue or IP cameras (or a mixture) to ensure the widest coverage with the minimum of capital expenditure
- Open system – pre-defined connectors for most commonly used components or industry standard plugins to enable seamless installation
- Alarm linking – enable alarms from multiple systems to support Scenario based detection rules
- Fast configuration of ‘scenes’ via remote calibration method
- Easy configuration of rules with full drag and drop functionality in Configuration GUI
- Full post-sales support during installation and 3rd line maintenance support
Ipsotek has an active Partner Programme which provides full training and support to partners. If you are an existing partner, please visit our Partner Portal for more information. Or fill-out the Contact form, to receive a call back.