Ipsotek is one of the few video analytics systems to have the primary i‑LIDS certification for sterile zone monitoring and can therefore be deployed as the sole system for perimeter protection.The Ipsotek perimeter protection system supports thermal and visual range cameras.
The standard functionality of this perimeter video surveillance system is to deter and detect potential intruders or unauthorised persons from approaching the perimeter. In doing this, the system provides an alarm from Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) and associated alarm image and video with metadata describing the location and path of the intruder in the event of a perimeter attack. Our perimeter security surveillance solution can also provide advanced object classification, offering both 3D rule based and cognitive object classification in order to minimise nuisance alarms caused by animals, inanimate objects, vegetation and shadows.
Features of our Perimeter Protection System
- UK Home Office (i-LIDS) approved Primary perimeter protection system suitable for CNI deployment
- Above 99% long range detection accuracy with extremely low false alarm rate
- Advanced object classification with 12 pre-defined classes and support for user defined classes
- Simple and fast template based configuration
Benefits of Perimeter Protection
- Deployable as the sole perimeter protection system
- Reduce perimeter security surveillance costs through deploying object classification on wide Field of View cameras and therefore cutting down on camera count
- Increase operational efficiency and prevent theft and vandalism
- Flexible deployment model - server or edge based perimeter video surveillance analytics
- Optional cloud based alarm hosting service
Key reference deployments of our Perimeter Protection System