Critical infrastructure is responsible for providing the essential services which our daily lives depend on, such as; power generation and distribution, electricity, solar and wind farms, sub-stations, nuclear, oil, gas and water sites. Any disruption to operations within this sector could result in major losses and detrimental impact on available services.
It is common that sites of critical infrastructure consist of multi-sites which span over vast areas, thereby creating many complex security challenges. Only a holistic solution incorporating the safety and security, operational and cost-saving aspects would address these challenges.
Our solutions for detecting security threats, alerting on safety hazards, protecting perimeters and tracking the movements of people and vehicles can dramatically increase the level of security covering a site and greatly improve safety compliance.
Ipsotek’s advanced video analytics provide the capabilities to improve efficiency and performance of systems already in place. Allow your operators to make proactive decisions about incidents based on real-time analysis and reporting within the critical infrastructure sector.
- Perimeter protection
- Anti-tailgating and intrusion detection
- Abandoned vehicle and object detection
- People tracking
- Proactive threat level assessment
- Face recognition to identify persons of interest
- Face recognition to identify different levels of security clearance
Health and safety
- Safe evacuation in emergencies
- Incident detection
- Advanced behaviour recognition for remote monitoring on unmanned sites
- Smoke detection
- Monitor vehicle movements/direction and speed
Operation cost saving
- Detect unauthorised maintenance or unscheduled operations
- Track assets (staff/vehicles)
- Theft prevention